Primrose Dollhouse Kit
The Primrose is an adorable house designed as an addition to the Laurel and can also be used as a freestanding home. Thanks to our dual position roofing system, it can fit flush against the Laurel to quickly add another two rooms to an already spacious house.
For those of you who would like to take advantage of the versatile deign, the roof can be centered to create a stand alone building. Our customers have made beach houses, motels, barber shops, candy shops and much more.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 13” W x 12” D x 16” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 17” W x 12” D x 2” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 5 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 2
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 2
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 9310
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052093102
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
It is a darling house as it is ever so useful both as an addition but definitely also as a stand alone house! Goes together very quickly, have built three so far and am going to start the fourth shortly
I love this house because there are so many things it can be. It can be a place for 3 Little Bears, Miss Muffet Cottage, a Cottage tucked away in the mountains or a wonderful addition to the Laurel. The price is so wonderful you can add upgraded windows & door without spending a fortune. You get a lot of house for under $20