Harrison Dollhouse Kit
Big Rooms in this Tudor mansion! The Harrison uses movable partitions to create up to nine large rooms. Six beautiful bay windows make the interior wonderfully bright and spacious. Five full window boxes are ready to fill with your own tiny flowers. Change the silk or plastic floral arrangements (typically available at your local craft store) with the seasons for an authentic touch.
There's a hidden roof panel leading into a secret third floor studio room with French doors opening onto an elegant terrace. The diamond patterned "leaded" windows complete the regal picture.
- True miniature scale
- Secret Room
- Window Boxes
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 38” W x 25” D x 31” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 32” W x 24” D x 3” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 30 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 5
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 7
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8006
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080065
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
Love this dollhouse
The Harrison goes together very fast. It has large, open rooms with lots of room for design and interpretation. The hidden room is also a nice touch. It's a fairly large, handsome house--well suited for a first time project.
first house ever bought and built,easy to read and follow instructions.Superb spacious rooms to add plenty of detail,ive extended my harrison house and it now has a complete front garden with plenty of character and detail(best thing with greenleaf houses access is through the back)leaving the front to be admired whilst on show.I have just purchased the glencroft house as my second project and no doubt will be as GREAT as my first.