Shipping & Returns
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Any FREE SHIPPING promotions are limited to the continental US and does not include PO boxes.
- We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- On International orders, please note that custom fees are NOT included in your shipping charges. We are not able to mark orders as "gifts." We are required to list the retail value on the commercial invoice for any items which are included as a "gift with purchase." We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- To initiate your return, go to the Order section under your account. Just select the order and click on Request Return.
- Returned items must be in original condition, including tags, booklets, and labels.
- Please use the same shipping box in which the items arrived to send back your return.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for the original shipping costs of non-defective merchandise. If your order qualified for a free shipping promotion, you will still be responsible for the original shipping cost. The shipping fee will be deducted from your refund or store credit. You will also be responsible for the return shipping cost.
- Return processing can take up to 2 weeks. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact Customer Service with your RMA number for more information.