Pierce Dollhouse Kit
A good bit smaller than the Garfield, the Pierce is equally imposing and a 'Grand Dame' in its own right.
One of our most popular models, the Pierce offers tremendous value at a most reasonable price, with lots of gingerbread and Victorian charm. The house has six large rooms, an attic, and a secret tower chamber along with an elegant curved staircase, silk-screened windows, two fireplaces, and a wrap veranda. There's a fine open feeling to this stately home, and you're sure to be impressed by its grandeur.
The all-wood dollhouse goes together with tab and slot construction that requires only glue to complete assembly. Unpainted and unfinished, you can decorate, paint, wallpaper, and furnish this heirloom-to-be with your own personal taste and style.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 36” W x 25” D x 33” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 32” W x 24” D x 3” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 31 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 7
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 7
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8011
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080119
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
I am just glad this particular doll house is still available. Started this many many years ago but never finished so I want to finish but needed another kit to supplement some pieces that were lost years ago on the original one.
This is a fun easy build. Everything fits together nicely. I really enjoyed building this dollhouse.
This dollhouse ROCKS!