Pierce Dollhouse Kit
A good bit smaller than the Garfield, the Pierce is equally imposing and a 'Grand Dame' in its own right.
One of our most popular models, the Pierce offers tremendous value at a most reasonable price, with lots of gingerbread and Victorian charm. The house has six large rooms, an attic, and a secret tower chamber along with an elegant curved staircase, silk-screened windows, two fireplaces, and a wrap veranda. There's a fine open feeling to this stately home, and you're sure to be impressed by its grandeur.
The all-wood dollhouse goes together with tab and slot construction that requires only glue to complete assembly. Unpainted and unfinished, you can decorate, paint, wallpaper, and furnish this heirloom-to-be with your own personal taste and style.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 36” W x 25” D x 33” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 32” W x 24” D x 3” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 31 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 7
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 7
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8011
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080119
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
I am just glad this particular doll house is still available. Started this many many years ago but never finished so I want to finish but needed another kit to supplement some pieces that were lost years ago on the original one.
This is a fun easy build. Everything fits together nicely. I really enjoyed building this dollhouse.
This dollhouse ROCKS!