Laurel Dollhouse Kit
Designed for quick and easy assembly, the Laurel will set a new standard in dollhouse assembly for years to come.
This beauty's quick, yet rugged construction will amaze you with just how much fun building a dollhouse can be. It has an open back, three floors, and six spacious rooms. A large wrap around porch completes the traditional detail. Buy the specially designed Primrose to ad on two more rooms.
Window boxes are ready to fill with your own tiny flowers. Change the silk or plastic floral arrangements (typically available at your local craft store) with the seasons for an authentic touch! Made with plain, quality wood, you can paint, wallpaper, and finish the project using your own colors and supplies to reflect your personal taste.
Creating this lovely family heirloom is a special way to spend quality time with those you love.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 25” W x 17” D x 25” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 26” W x 23” D x 2” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 18 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 4
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 6
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 9309
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052093096
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
Love this kit will be buying more
This house leaves tons of room for imaginations to play! The simple design means it goes together easily, and the possibilities for customizing are endless.
First house built and it was a great process. If I could I would add pics to the directions, but overall easy to follow. The infrastructure only took 1 1/2 days. Looking forward to decorating and doing more houses.