McKinley Dollhouse Kit
Any collector looking to display miniatures at eye level or in limited space will find the answer in the McKinley.
This unique wall hanging model is just nine inches deep, yet with five large rooms, an attic cubby, and a tower chamber, it has all the potential of a full size house. Three latticed storage drawers beneath enhance the design, and are perfect for storing accessories or hiding electrical components.
Decorated in your taste, the McKinley is truly a piece of décor that will be the focal point of any room.
- Hangs on the Wall
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 33” W x 9” D x 31” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 33” W x 17” D x 3” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 23 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 5
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 1
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8009
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080096
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
This is my second dollhouse, and I really enjoyed every minute spent on it. Plan to put the Mckinley on the wall of my tailor shop for others to enjoy. Wish I could make all the different models available, because each one has a different feature not found in other dollhouse manufacturers. Highly recommend it.
I built this one for a gift and took my time with it, giving it a mini-William Morris decor. I like the way the stairway appears to lead to the second floor, and if I were going to electrify this house I think I would have cut an opening in the floor for a second-floor landing. I loved decorating this one inside & out