Haunted House Dollhouse Kit
What an adventure! This little kit can inspire the ghosts and goblins lurking within your imagination. This four room house with staircase and twelve pieces of furniture is sure to haunt and delight you. The only limit to your design of this spooky house is your own creativity.
- Built in bookcase
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Craft Sticks for Scary Fence
- Twelve Pieces of Spooky Furniture
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 17” W x 12” D x 18” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 14” W x 26” D x 2” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 9 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Fishscale Style
- Required Bags of Shingles: 2
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 3
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 0066
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052000667
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
great kit! my 13 yr old niece built this one. and I enjoyed making mine a haunt. it just flies together so nicely
The Haunted House kit is one of the easiest houses I've built! It goes together so easily that it would make a great beginners project, but it's equally satisfying for a more experienced builder. I discovered that under it's haunted facade, there is an adorable cottage. I couldn't bear to haunt such a sweet little house, so my "Haunted House" ended up being a cozy little countryside cottage. There are so many possibilities in this kit
This was a fun kit to build! I spilled hot coffee on my instructions and decided to build it without instructions. The whole house structure was completed (including the shingles) in 3 hours. The painting & wallpapering took another 3.5 hours. My daughter loves it!