Haunted House Dollhouse Kit
What an adventure! This little kit can inspire the ghosts and goblins lurking within your imagination. This four room house with staircase and twelve pieces of furniture is sure to haunt and delight you. The only limit to your design of this spooky house is your own creativity.
- Built in bookcase
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Craft Sticks for Scary Fence
- Twelve Pieces of Spooky Furniture
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 17” W x 12” D x 18” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 14” W x 26” D x 2” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 9 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Fishscale Style
- Required Bags of Shingles: 2
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 3
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 0066
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052000667
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
This little house was much too cute to "haunt", but it did practically "fly" together! The entire shell was up and I began decorating in one session!
I made this kit as a haunted house over 20 years ago. It was my first try at a dollhouse kit and I was hooked! Easy doesn't begin to describe this kit, and haunting it was so much fun! I put stair treads in a vice and whacked then with a hammer before building the staircase. Now I bring it out of the attic every year for Halloween and it sports authentic cobwebs! Looks great!
it was easy to do..even if you don't understand the directions. you don't have to make it scary, it can be a normal house...just buy extra shingles.