Washington 2.0 Dollhouse Kit
Every-one's favorite country dollhouse! This one is perfect for beginning collectors and children. The four rooms and attic are complimented by two fireplaces, staircases and a wrap-around porch. The window boxes and bay window add the finishing touch to this charming classic house.
The Original Dollhouse, the Washington was the first dollhouse manufactured by Greenleaf, but it's outstanding design makes it a fine addition to every ones miniature collection! It's timeless style is not just a piece of Greenleaf history; it was the first step in providing affordable dollhouses that would change our hobby like never before.
The all-wood dollhouse goes together with tab and slot construction that requires only glue to complete assembly. Unpainted and unfinished, you can decorate, paint, wallpaper, and furnish this heirloom-to-be with your own personal taste and style.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- 2 fireplaces, walk around porch
- window boxes and a bay window
- 4 rooms, attic and 2 staircases
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 20” W x 15” D x 27” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 25” W x 19” D x 3” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 16 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Rectangle Style
- Required Bags of Shingles: 3
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 4
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8004
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605208004
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
I purchased this house when it first came out. Love it. I have decided to do the staining and the painting. It is very easy to build and is perfect for Shackman furniture or small types. Just love the house. Am prejudice as I have only one other brand dollhouse, rest are Greenleaf. (Total 8) and still building