Travel Trailer Dollhouse Kit
You may not find a house in every place you roam, but when you have a travel trailer, you always have a home!!! Our design was inspired by a simple, less hectic time and a desire to preserve vintage Americana. We’ve even included a shelf and a dowel stick so that you can use the large window as counter which is reminiscent of an old hot dog vender you would find at the beach! Use your imagination and a little creativity and make this one your very own.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open top and back
- Table and Two Chairs
- Open-back design
- Two jacks and trailer hitch
- Wooden wheels
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 23” W x 8” D x 9” H (plus 5 1/2" hitch)
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 24” W x 9” D x 2” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 5 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? N/A
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 1
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 9311
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605209311
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
Being the only 1:12th trailer kit available,it's quick and easy build. I will share pictures once the 1980s Silver Streak is complete. My only complaint is with the instructions, photos of where the corners meet. I am adding front and back windows. Thank you for the swift delivery!
Absolute perfection! This kit is exactly what I was looking for and is so well done!
I have been assembling Greenleaf kits since I was little and this one is as lovely as all the rest. Comes with everything I need to make a lovely traveler’s wagon at a very reasonable price. It’s not just a craft project, it’s a memory!