Travel Trailer Dollhouse Kit
You may not find a house in every place you roam, but when you have a travel trailer, you always have a home!!! Our design was inspired by a simple, less hectic time and a desire to preserve vintage Americana. We’ve even included a shelf and a dowel stick so that you can use the large window as counter which is reminiscent of an old hot dog vender you would find at the beach! Use your imagination and a little creativity and make this one your very own.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open top and back
- Table and Two Chairs
- Open-back design
- Two jacks and trailer hitch
- Wooden wheels
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 23” W x 8” D x 9” H (plus 5 1/2" hitch)
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 24” W x 9” D x 2” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 5 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? N/A
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 1
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 9311
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605209311
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
My daughter had wanted to buy me a .many multi-roomed dollhouse for my birthday but I truly only wanted to acquire the Greenleaf trailer (I knew what I wanted to do with it). I'm pretty darned excited to begin another trailer dollhouse project.
My grandmother lived in a mobile home so I lovingly recreated her home. Great kit and EVERYONE remarks on it.
Being the only 1:12th trailer kit available,it's quick and easy build. I will share pictures once the 1980s Silver Streak is complete. My only complaint is with the instructions, photos of where the corners meet. I am adding front and back windows. Thank you for the swift delivery!