Travel Trailer Dollhouse Kit
You may not find a house in every place you roam but when you have a travel trailer you always have a home!!! Our design was inspired by a simple, less hectic time and a desire to preserve vintage Americana. We’ve even included a shelf and a dowel stick so that you can use the large window as counter which is reminiscent of an old hot dog vender you would find at the beach! Use your imagination and a little creativity and make this one your very own.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open top and back
- Table and Two Chairs
- Open-back design
- Two jacks and trailer hitch
- Wooden wheels
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 23” W x 8” D x 9” H (plus 5 1/2" hitch)
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 24” W x 9” D x 2” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 5 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? N/A
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 1
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 9311
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605209311
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
Greenleaf is the standard. I have built many dollhouses and only Greenleaf kits have excellent instructions. This product has a home in our travel trailer and all our friends are envious.
Love. Starts out pretty bare bones, but because it is so inexpensive to begin with, it’s easy to add, modify and change things that make it special.