Fairfield Dollhouse Kit
Picture this table center-a beautifully detailed ½” scale dollhouse no bigger than a place mat. Make it perfectly Victorian in every aspect, even including a tower chamber, four fireplaces, and a wrap-around porch. Includes ½” scale shingles in the kit! This masterpiece opens on two sides, offering a wide accessibility to all six rooms plus the large attic!
Do all this and you’ve got the Fairfield, a gem of a little house.
- True miniature scale
- one half inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 15" W x 16" D x 20" H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 21.5" W x 17" D x 3" H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 11 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Hexagon Style
- Required Bags of Shingles: 2
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Half Inch Siding: 4
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8015
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080157
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
The shipping was super fast, I received the kit in 2 days! The house is just simple gorgeous! I have wall papered,and laid the flooring and it's dry fitted now. Thank you Greenleaf,this is actually my 4th Greenleaf build over the years,and I just love the detail your kits have.
I am so excited to start working on this dollhouse! This will be a whole new experience for me as I’ve never built one before. I’ve read over the instructions which don’t seem to be that difficult, but I’m sure there will be challenges for me. Looks to be great quality though and I received it quickly after ordering. This house will be haunted! So, I’ve been having a blast looking around Etsy for all kinds of miniature spooky things! Can’t wait to get started!!
A great house to build for the novice or master just follow the instructions to a "T"