Fairfield Dollhouse Kit
Picture this table center-a beautifully detailed ½” scale dollhouse no bigger than a place mat. Make it perfectly Victorian in every aspect, even including a tower chamber, four fireplaces, and a wrap-around porch. Includes ½” scale shingles in the kit! This masterpiece opens on two sides, offering a wide accessibility to all six rooms plus the large attic!
Do all this and you’ve got the Fairfield, a gem of a little house.
- True miniature scale
- one half inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 15" W x 16" D x 20" H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 21.5" W x 17" D x 3" H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 11 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Hexagon Style
- Required Bags of Shingles: 2
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 2
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8015
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080157
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
I am purchasing the Fairfeild today... So excited:) I have never made a dollhouse before and this house looks great for a starter home.
First house little overwhelmed but all worth it in the end. Im almsot done Im currenlty putting on the shingles. In the beggining it was hard I quickly learned to lable and paint parts prior to adding them to the house. The stair case gave me problems. And there is a ton of sanding involved. This house is wonderful I thought about giving it to my daughter but Im now going to use this house as my test house and start on another one. I want one with bigger rooms. Im also going to put in lighting and floors, Im going all out. I learned a ton from this one. And feel Im ready to go all out with my next one.