Adams Dollhouse Kit
This "one room" beauty can be transformed into almost anything. Let your mini imagination go wild, barber shop, beauty shop, candy store, beach house, mountain cabin, the possibilities are endless. Original Production Date was January 1978 Third behind the Washington Dollhouse and number three in the Greenleaf Dollhouse line The all-wood dollhouse goes together with tab and slot construction that requires only glue to complete assembly. Unpainted and unfinished, you can decorate, paint, wallpaper, and furnish this heirloom-to-be with your own personal taste and style.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Detailed Assembly Instructions
- Country charm
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 14” W x 16” D x 13” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 13” W x 17” D x 3” H
- DollHouse Kit Weight: 6 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 2
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 3
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part#: 2802
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605202802
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.