The Haunted House Dollhouse
What an adventure! This little kit can inspire the ghosts and goblins lurking within your imagination. This four room house with staircase and twelve pieces of furniture is sure to haunt and delight you. The only limit to your design of this spooky house is your own creativity.
- Features include:
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Craft Sticks for Scary Fence
- Twelve Pieces of Spooky Furniture
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions:
17” W x 12” D x 18” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions:
14” W x 26” D x 2” H
- DollHouse Kit Weight: 9 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Fishscale Style
- Required Bags of Shingles: 2
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 3
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 0066
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052000667
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
View All 7 Reviews
it was easy to do..even if you don't understand the directions. you don't have to make it scary, it can be a normal house...just buy extra shingles.
The Haunted House kit is one of the easiest houses I've built! It goes together so easily that it would make a great beginners project, but it's equally satisfying for a more experienced builder. I discovered that under it's haunted facade, there is an adorable cottage. I couldn't bear to haunt such a sweet little house, so my "Haunted House" ended up being a cozy little countryside cottage. There are so many possibilities in this kit!
D.R. in Colorado
great kit! my 13 yr old niece built this one. and I enjoyed making mine a haunt.
it just flies together so nicely!
i built the haunted house for school. it was easy to build, the dirrections were a little screwed up..but its easy to guess. it looks nice when its done...cause you dont have to make it look scary (buy extra shingles).