Willow Dollhouse Kit
Create your own family treasure with this classic colonial-style saltbox dollhouse kit.
The plain wood dollhouse has six spacious rooms on three floors. It's entirely open in the back and has a first floor fireplace centered between two built-in bookcases. The master bedroom features a fireplace and shutters to compliment the 18th-century architecture. Other features include the ornate front door, gracious stairway and double hung windows.
The all-wood dollhouse goes together with tab and slot construction that requires only glue to complete assembly. Finish and furnish this heirloom-to-be to meet your heart's desire (it's not painted inside or out, letting you express your own very personal decorating tastes).
This is a perfect 'quality time' gift for you and your child, or perhaps you'd like to remember your own childhood and create one for yourself.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 31” W x 18” D x 31” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 25” W x 37” D x 3” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 30 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 6
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 6
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 9305
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052093058
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
this house is AMAZING!!!!!! i love it soo much
I started out with this house, it is very easy to build, if you are looking for a large house that is not too complicated to start with then this is the one for you. I am going to add a verandah around it to make it look like an old colonial Australian house, and replace the walls with sandstone look bricks. A great house at a great price.