Vineyard Cottage Dollhouse Kit
In the town of Oak Bluffs on the beautiful Massachusetts island of Martha’s Vineyard, is a community of some 350 small, fanciful summer cottages. What began in 1835 as a cluster of tents, became a community of Carpenter-Gothic cottages after the Civil War.
Traditionally the closely spaced cottages measured just 11’ by 19’ with their fronts bedecked in gingerbread and bargeboards mimicking tent trim. Our Vineyard Cottage captures the magic of these wonderful structures featuring two first floor rooms, two dormers, a small nook above the loft, a staircase, Gothic bay and upper and lower front porches. The Gingerbread trim adds the finishing touches to this truly summertime delight!
- Two first floor rooms
- Two dormers
- A staircase
- Gothic bay
- A small nook above the loft
- Upper and lower front porches
- Gingerbread trim
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 14½” W x 24½” D x 20½” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 12” W x 25” D x 2” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 10 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Fishscale Style
- Required Bags of Shingles: 4
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 3
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8019
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080191
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.