Aster Cottage Dollhouse Kit
The small cozy atmosphere of this English Tudor style cottage will capture your imagination. The sleeping loft offers a romantic view of the large kitchen fireplace on the main level.
Other features include a bay window, staircase, a Dutch door, and silk-screened windows. The timber style construction and side opening add character to this charming design.
The all-wood dollhouse goes together with tab and slot construction that requires only glue to complete assembly. Unpainted and unfinished, you can decorate, paint, wallpaper, and furnish this heirloom-to-be with your own personal taste and style.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 16½"W x 20"H x 19½"D
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 21” W x 17” D x 2” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 11 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 3
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 3
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 9302
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052093027
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
The Aster caught my eye because of it's unique shape and style. This house encouraged my imagination to run wild and I tried techniques and new ideas with this house that I'd never considered with any other house. It was a romp to build and at times, it had me laughing out loud in sheer delight at what I'd accomplished. I viewed the Aster as a blank canvas and when I was done, I had created my own personal masterpiece. I highly recommend this house to anyone considering either a traditional Tudor style house, or for someone who wants to step out of the box and stretch their creative ability. You won't be disappointed! DR in Colorado