Sugarplum Dollhouse Kit
The Sugarplum has a single great room, full attic, two fireplaces, a window bay, front porch with matching settles, chimney, exterior half timber trim, window box and six pieces of furniture!
Furniture includes two double settles, one table, one full bed, one bench, and a corner hutch. This easy to assemble dollhouse kit comes complete with silk-screened plastic windows, cardboard trim, and wood shingles. Let your imagination guide you with this little beauty.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 16” W x 12” D x 16” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 13” W x 17” D x 2” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 5 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Fishscale Style
- Required Bags of Shingles: 2
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 3
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8801
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052088016
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
I have built this kit twice for a child's dollhouse. It is so easy and quick to build that the only fault I find with it is the cardboard "timbering"; even painted to resemble wood it looks like painted cardboard. The second time I made it I used 1/4" square doweling for the timbers and cut a second pair of benchseat ends from 1/4" basswood. I very much like the bay window and the two fireplaces.
Excellent beginner's dollhouse. Easy to assemble and lends itself to lots of different finishes and decors. Great house for a shop, cabin or woodland cottage. Would give it 5 stars were it not for the paper beam trim which is not realistic.