Shadybrook Cabin Dollhouse Kit
This quaint cabin's classic design packs many possibilities into a small package. The cozy loft area is the perfect place to store all your miniature antiques and the built in flower boxes are waiting for your special touch. Featuring Corona's new interlocking corner system, you will be amazed at how quickly you can assemble this beautiful home.
The all-wood dollhouse goes together with tab and slot construction that requires only glue to complete assembly. Unpainted and unfinished, you can decorate, paint, wallpaper, and furnish this heirloom-to-be with your own personal taste and style.
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 21” W x 15” D x 19” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 16” W x ”22 D x 2" H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 8 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 2
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 4
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 9308
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052093089
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
This was my first time to put together a kit. I found that the shady brook cabin was great to put together. Step by step directions were easy to follow and I loved the finished cabin!
The dollhouse is nice and easy enough to assemble. Writing the part name on the back before punching out (as suggested) is a good idea as some parts look very similar. I did very little sanding since it is a rustic style anyway. Several places in the instructions just end mid-sentence, one header is wrong, and the drawing for one piece differs from the wood cutout. I would have hoped that the door was operable, not glued in place.