Laser Cut Jefferson Dollhouse Kit
The Jefferson replicates the handsome simplicity of the colonial American "saltbox" architecture. A paneled front door opens into a gracious hallway flanked by two large rooms, one of which includes a fireplace and built in bookcase wall. The center stairs lead to another wide hallway and two big rooms, while a large third floor attic partitions in two. Realistic window sashes add to the overall appearance of the house, as do windows silk-screened into divided panes.
The Greenleaf Laser Cut Line of Dollhouses offers a new level of detail like never before. These kits require minimal sanding and assemble in a fraction of the time of our traditional dollhouse kits.
- Precision Laser Cut
- Built in bookcase
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 28" W x 16" D x 29" H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 25" W x 37" D x 3" H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 22 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 4
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 4
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: DH8014
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080140
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.