Laser Cut Half Scale Jefferson Dollhouse Kit
The Jefferson replicates the handsome simplicity of the colonial American "saltbox" architecture. A paneled front door opens into a gracious hallway flanked by two large rooms, one of which includes a fireplace and built in bookcase wall. The center stairs lead to another wide hallway and two big rooms, while a large third floor attic partitions in two. Realistic window sashes add to the overall appearance of the house, as do windows silk-screened into divided panes.
The Greenleaf Laser Cut Line of Dollhouses offers a new level of detail like never before. These kits require minimal sanding and assemble in a fraction of the time of our traditional dollhouse kits.
- Precision Laser Cut
- Built in bookcase
- True miniature scale
- ½ inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 14½" W x 8" D x 14½" H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 16" W x 10" D x 1" H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 4 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 4
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 4
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 0814
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052008144
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.