Coventry Cottage Dollhouse Kit
The Coventry follows the “snap-together” principle, and it comes complete with shingles and furniture. A larger house, the Coventry has two rooms downstairs and a full “L” shaped attic.
We’ve added two wall shelves, four picture frames and a clock to the nine pieces of furniture, and we’ve even included a hanging swing for the front porch! Silk-screened windows, flower box and gingerbread. It’s all there in this charming dollhouse. (Tole painting pattern available for this kit)
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 17” W x 17” D x 20” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 19” W x 19” D x 3” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 13 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Fishscale Style
- Required Bags of Shingles: 3
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 3
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8023
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080232
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
My sister and I each built a Coventry Cottage when we were kids, about 10 and 12. Although they naturally weren't museum quality or anything, we did manage to easily assemble them, and they were the pride and joy of our dolls for many years (and they're still lurking in my parents' house, waiting for when we move into homes large enough for doll houses). All of which is to say, this is a fun and easy kit, and the result is a beautiful little house. I loved it as a child, and someday soon I will be displaying it with pride alongside bigger (and better assembled) houses.