Brookwood Dollhouse Kit
We voted this one "the house that dreams are made of" – your chalet in the mountains, your getaway at the beach, your home on a quiet cul-de-sac. A redwood deck leads to a magnificent great room where an adjoining solarium provides an airy showcase for miniature plants and greenery. There’s a kitchen and bath and three multi-tiered loft bedrooms, two accessible by staircase, the top one by ladder. We’ve added beautifully realistic wood planters, a picnic set, removable kitchen cabinets, two platform beds, and a set of bunks. With three fireplaces, 10 skylights, two decks and a hot tub, you’ll wish you could have this fabulous house in life size!
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Starter Furniture Included
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 32” W x 18” D x 24” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 17” W x 25” D x 3” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 17 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No, Suggested Style - Rectangle
- Required Bags of Shingles: 3
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 5
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8017
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605208017
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with shingles, siding, paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished dollhouses are not recommended for young children.
I love the spli level!
I loved this dollhouse when I built it last decade; I'm SO glad Greenleaf brought this one back. Thanks Greenleaf! I'm going to order a kit. I recommend this house just for the fun of playing with modern designs, and it's exceedingly customizable. It can resemble any of the new houses being built today. I love the conservatory, deck and the 'split level'. Very cool. Oh, I forgot about the little hot-tub. What a great house.
Love the modern look.
This is a fantastic house! I did a bit of kitbashing with it, I love the modern look! I made the stone siding from sculpty clay,