Annie's Lobster Shack
This little building was the cornerstone of our 2008 Spring Fling Contest. We gave away over $850 in prizes, but that's not all. This year's winner, Annie Guiney, got to rename this house to "Annie's Lobster Shack". She did bang job and we're proud to have a product that bears her name.
Of course, you don't necessarily have to use this kit as a Lobster Shack. In fact, this little building has endless potential! If you don't believe us, have a look at the 2008 Spring Fling Picture Gallery to see 82 different ideas for this house! You'll be amazed at what you'll see!
The Spring Fling Contest is an annual event hosted by the Greenleaf Miniature Community. It's a lot of fun, so be sure to get on our mailing list or join our community so you can enjoy in excitement!
Please note that Annie's Lobster Shack pictures are what she created from this simple kit and none of the accessories shown are included.
- Features include:
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Quick Easy Assembly
- Spring Time Charm
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions:
8" W x 6" D x 10" H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions:
12" W x 20" D x 1" H
- DollHouse Kit Weight: 2 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 1
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 1
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: SF2008
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605202008
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This kit does not come with paint, siding, shingles, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.