Miniature Stucco For Dollhouses
Stucco is a time tested exterior finish that when mixed with water forms a workable plaster. Traditional Stucco is strong and beautiful with an inherent toughness that is beautifully complemented by a variety of colors and textures.Also works great as mortar or grout.
Each easy to mix bottle contains 8 ounces of material. Easy to follow instructions are conveniently printed on the bottle.
- Easy to mix and apply
- Powder form just add water
- Quick and easy clean up
- May be tinted with latex paint
- Covers Approximately 360 square inches
- Dollhouse Stucco Units per Package: 1
- Dollhouse Stucco Weight: 1 Pound
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 9020
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605209020
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This Dollhouse Accessory does not come with paint, glue, or other decorations. Recommended ages: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
I am using this stucco on my Harrison Dollhouse. I mix it with a satin antique white paint. I apply it with poly foam brushes. Very pleased with how this stucco looks! I just stuccoed the entire ceiling and still have half the bottle left. Will be ordering more in the future.
I love this stuff. I've used it as wall coverings for a couple houses and also as my mortar for egg carton bricks. My only issue is I end up making too much of it.