Miniature Stucco For Dollhouses
Stucco is a time tested exterior finish that when mixed with water forms a workable plaster. Traditional Stucco is strong and beautiful with an inherent toughness that is beautifully complemented by a variety of colors and textures.Also works great as mortar or grout.
Each easy to mix bottle contains 8 ounces of material. Easy to follow instructions are conveniently printed on the bottle.
- Easy to mix and apply
- Powder form just add water
- Quick and easy clean up
- May be tinted with latex paint
- Covers Approximately 360 square inches
- Dollhouse Stucco Units per Package: 1
- Dollhouse Stucco Weight: 1 Pound
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 9020
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605209020
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This product does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
I bought this stucco for the chimney of my dollhouse. I am very pleased with how the stucco project has gone. Product is definitely worth the price.
I am using this stucco on my Harrison Dollhouse. I mix it with a satin antique white paint. I apply it with poly foam brushes. Very pleased with how this stucco looks! I just stuccoed the entire ceiling and still have half the bottle left. Will be ordering more in the future.
I love this stuff. I've used it as wall coverings for a couple houses and also as my mortar for egg carton bricks. My only issue is I end up making too much of it.