Miniature Greenleaf Village Kit
A charming little community of six quaint buildings including a schoolhouse, store, church, carriage house, Tudor home and a replica of the ever popular Arthur Dollhouse. All six are beautifully detailed with silk-screened windows, realistic cardboard shingle strips and easily applied surface trim. The Village is delightful under the tree, as gift boxes, for use with your train layout or for any kind, of display.
The all-wood village goes together with tab and slot construction that requires only glue to complete assembly. Unpainted and unfinished, you can decorate, paint, wallpaper, and furnish this heirloom-to-be with your own personal taste and style.
- True ¼" miniature scale
- ¼ inch = 1 foot
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: Approximate assembled size of six buildings: 5” wide x 4” deep x 6” high each
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 18” W x 12" D x 1” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 4 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Fishscale Style
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Material: Wood/Chipboard
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8016
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080165
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This product does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
When I was a kid, built these same houses. He let us help him and it has always been such a precious memory to me. I was so excited to find this set and it is EXACTLY what I hoped it would be. The materials are great quality, they are pre-cut and pop out of the sheet easily and without damage. I thought I would need an exacto knife to help get them out, but NOPE. They sand down well, take paint well, and fit together perfectly. I'm putting them together with my own children now and hoping they will get a memory to cherish of their own. Thank you Greenleaf!!
I love the size and design of the houses. The quality is nice to work with. Great products!