Laser Cut Half Scale Arthur Dollhouse Kit
A long time favorite of our customers. The Laser Cut Half Scale Arthur is a wonderful little house for the new collector or young miniaturist. Features include silk-screened windows, a quaint front porch and four ample rooms. Gingerbread trim on the ridge and roof make this cottage especially appealing. Year after year, the Arthur is a top seller!
The Greenleaf Laser Cut Line of Dollhouses offers a new level of detail like never before. These kits require minimal sanding and assemble in a fraction of the time of our traditional dollhouse kits.
- Precision Laser Cut
- True miniature scale
- ½ inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 9½ ” W x 6½ ” D x 12” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 10½ ” W x 7½ ” D x 1” H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 3 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 3
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 4
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 0812
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052008120
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
Arthur 1/2 Laser Dollhouse
Love this little house. Great for fairies, elves and Mrs and Mrs. Santa at Christmas. Goes together pretty fast and has lots of potential. Plan on getting more as I have lots of small people, elves and fairies
Arthur 1/2 Laser House
Love the big Arthur. So will turn 1/2 into a fairy cottage. Love all the laser houses so far, light weight and easy to build and work on. Can do so much with the Greenleaf houses in general cause they are more like a real house.