Laser Cut Chantilly Dollhouse Kit
In the late 1800’s The Palliser brothers deigned American Cottage Homes and made them available to the public. These homes were popular because they offered great elegance, dignity and spacious rooms at a modest price. We designed the Chantilly in their Late-Victorian style which is still seen today, prized and preserved in structures throughout the country.
The Greenleaf Laser Cut Line of Dollhouses offers a new level of detail like never before. These kits require minimal sanding and assemble in a fraction of the time of our traditional dollhouse kits.
- Precision Laser Cut
- Four spacious rooms
- Widows Walk
- Large attic with decorative beams
- Full Size Front Porch
- Gingerbread trim
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions: 26" W x 19½" D x 25" H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions: 19" W x 25" D x 2" H
- Dollhouse Kit Weight: 20 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 4
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 3
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8008
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605208008
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations.
This product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.
Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
Love this kit! The rooms are perfectly sized and the laser cut makes it easier. Less sanding and smooth assembly. Highly recommend this kit!