Asahi Tea House
This was the project house for our 2012 Spring Fling Contest. We gave away over $1000 in prizes, but that’s not all. This year's winner, April, got to rename the house to "Asahi Tea House"! Asahi means morning sun and she felt like it was a good fit for a kit that was created during sunny summer mornings.
Of course, you don't necessarily have to use this kit as a Tea House. In fact, this building has endless potential! If you don't believe us, have a look at the
2012 Spring Fling Picture Gallery to see 42 different ideas for this house! You'll be amazed at what you see.
The Spring Fling Contest is an annual event hosted by the
Greenleaf Miniature Community
. It's a lot of fun, so be sure to get on our mailing list or join our community so you can enjoy in excitement!
Please note that the Asahi Tea House pictures are what April created from this simple kit and none of the accessories shown are included.
- Features include:
- Corrugated Roof
- Precision Laser Cut
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Quick Easy Assembly
- Spring Time Charm
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions:
12½" W x 10" D x 11½" H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions:
13" W x 13" D x 1" H
- DollHouse Kit Weight: 3 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 2
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 2
- Material: Laser Cut Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: SF2011
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605202011
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 72 hours
This kit does not come with paint, siding, shingles, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.