The Arthur Dollhouse
A long time favorite of our customers. The Arthur is a wonderful little house for the new collector or young miniaturist. Features include silk-screened windows, a quaint front porch and four ample rooms. Gingerbread trim on the ridge and roof make this cottage especially appealing. Year after year, the Arthur is a top seller!
- Features include:
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-back design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions:
18” W x 13” D x 24” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions:
22” W x 14” D x 3” H
- DollHouse Kit Weight: 10 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Fishscale Style
- Required Bags of Shingles: 3
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 4
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8012
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080126
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.
View All 7 Reviews
A good beginner kit. makes a good shop or a starter home for child or serious collector. lots of Victorian charm
I really enjoyed building this house
I have not even hardly begun building this dollhouse but I already love it. I also already love Greenleaf and this was my first dollhouse purchased and first from Greenleaf (wont be my last). I called with a question they helped me right away! Awesome kit and awesome company!
I received this dollhouse as a gift. I decorated and furnished it for my granddaughter. She loves it. It's a perfect dollhouse for either child or adult collector.
This is a SUPER fast versatile kit that will appeal to ANYONE!! You could build this house in a weekend and have it ready for gift giving in a matter of days, not months.