The Bora Bora Bungalow
Sorry, Temporarily out of stock!
This was the project house for our 2013 Spring Fling Contest. We gave away nearly $1000 in prizes, but that’s not all. This year's winner, Kelly, got to rename the house to "The Bora Bora Bungalow"! While looking at her entry, we could almost smell the ocean! Well done Kelly!
Of course, you don't necessarily have to use this kit as a tropical bungalow. In fact, this building has endless potential! If you don't believe us, have a look at the
2013 Spring Fling Picture Gallery to see 29 different ideas for this house! You'll be amazed at what you see.
The Spring Fling Contest is an annual event hosted by the
Greenleaf Miniature Community. It's a lot of fun, so be sure to get on our mailing list or join our community so you can enjoy in excitement!
Please note that the Bora Bora Bungalow pictures are what Kelly created from this simple kit and none of the accessories shown are included.
- Features include:
- Corrugated Roof
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Quick Easy Assembly
- Spring Time Charm
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions:
Size: 15.5" W x 15.125" D x11.5" H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions:
17" W x 13" D x 2" H
- DollHouse Kit Weight: 3 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? No
- Required Bags of Shingles: 2
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 2
- Material: Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: SF2013
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605202013
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 72 hours
This kit does not come with paint, siding, shingles, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.