The Vineyard Cottage Dollhouse (Select)
SORRY, SOLD OUT! The Vineyard Cottage Dollhouse Select Edition has been upgraded to birch plywood. We ran only 20 of these kits, and there are less than 10 left, so don't delay! ORDER YOURS TODAY!
In the town of Oak Bluffs on the beautiful Massachusetts island of Martha’s Vineyard, is a community of some 350 small, fanciful summer cottages. What began in 1835 as a cluster of tents, became a community of Carpenter-Gothic cottages after the Civil War.
Traditionally the closely spaced cottages measured just 11’ by 19’ with their fronts bedecked in gingerbread and bargeboards mimicking tent trim. Our Vineyard Cottage captures the magic of these wonderful structures featuring two first floor rooms, two dormers, a small nook above the loft, a staircase, Gothic bay and upper and lower front porches. The Gingerbread trim adds the finishing touches to this truly summertime delight!
- Features include:
- Two first floor rooms
- Two dormers
- A staircase
- Gothic bay
- A small nook above the loft
- Upper and lower front porches
- Gingerbread trim
- True miniature scale
- 1 inch = 1 foot
- Open-side design
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished Birch Plywood
- Packed in brown box with no label
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions:
14½” W x 24½” D x 20½” H
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions:
12” W x 25” D x 2” H (promotional packaging)
- DollHouse Kit Weight: 10 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Fishscale Style
- Required Bags of Shingles: 4
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Required Bags of Siding: 3
- Material: Birch Wood
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8019
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 73605208019
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Limited Quantities
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.