The Miniature Greenleaf Village
A charming little community of six quaint buildings including a schoolhouse, store, church, carriage house, Tudor home and a replica of the ever popular Arthur Dollhouse. All six are beautifully detailed with silk-screened windows, realistic cardboard shingle strips and easily applied surface trim. The Village is delightful under the tree, as gift boxes, for use with your train layout or for any kind, of display.
The village goes together with tab and slot construction that requires only glue to complete assembly. Unpainted and unfinished, you can decorate, paint, wallpaper, and furnish this heirloom-to-be with your own personal taste and style.
- Features include:
- True ¼" miniature scale
- ¼ inch = 1 foot
- Tab/slot assembly
- Unfinished wood and chipboard
- Assembled Dollhouse Dimensions:
Approximate assembled size of six buildings: 5” wide x 4” deep x 6” high each
- Dollhouse Kit Dimensions:
18” W x 12" D x 1” H
- DollHouse Kit Weight: 4 Pounds
- Dollhouse Shingles Included? Yes, Fishscale Style
- Dollhouse Siding Included? No
- Material: Wood/Chipboard
- Manufacturer's Part #: 8016
- Manufacturer's UPC#: 736052080165
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Availability: Usually Ships within 24 hours
This dollhouse kit does not come with paint, furnishings, or other decorations. Age recommendations: Assembly - 12 and up. Assembly with parent - 7 and up. Finished houses are not recommended for young children.